PLEASE NOTE:There maybe other class timetable amendments not
listed here, so please
CLICK THIS LINK
TO SEARCH THE CLASS TIMETABLES to check your
- Thursday evening Zumba with Nat is at the new time of
7pm - 8pm in the Piazza Activity Area.
- "FitSteps" with Julie returns on Sunday mornings at
This energetic, upbeat dance class is inspired by Strictly Come
The dance workout mixes the graceful steps of Ballroom and the
up-tempo steps of Latin dances to create fun-filled classes to get
you fit. No need for a partner!
So, go on, get into the Strictly fever!
Nat will be taking a break from 5th - 20th September. While she
is away classes will be covered as follows:
- Tuesday evening Zumba on 8th and 15th September with
- Thursday evening Zumba on 10th and 17th September with
- Friday evening Bokwa on 11th and 18th September -
cancelled. Class will resume Friday 25th
BODYATTACK will be replaced by BODYCOMBAT on the following
- Saturday 5th September
- Monday 7th September
- Wednesday 9th September and 16th
- Monday and Thursday afternoons at 4.45pm - 5.30pm, Teen
Spinning for 12 - 15 year olds returns with Sue.
- Monday 9.30am - 10.15am Power Pilates is in the Studio
with instructor Fiona.
- Tuesday 10.15am - 11am Zumba with instructor
- Wednesday 6pm - 6.45pm Spinning is with instructor
- Wednesday 7.30pm - 8.30pm Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Paul
Clements resumes on 30th September
- Thursday 8.30am - 9.15am NEW Spinning class with
- Thursday 10.30am Muscle Pump class is for 1 hour, not
45 minutes as displayed on the printed class timetable available at
- Saturday 9.30am - 10.15am Shape and Tone with
- Saturday at 10.15am - 11am Yogalates to be replaced by
Zumba with Katrina
- Sunday morning Zumba has been moved to Saturday