Changing Room Lockers
Active Sports Centre lockers require a 20p or £1.00 coin. Money is
refunded after use.
- Lockers are provided subject to availability. Active does not
accept any liability in relation to locker thefts unless they
result from our negligence. You should check that your household
contents or other insurance policy protects you against any risk of
- Lockers are available for use while you are on the premises and
may only be used for the purposes of keeping personal items such as
gym kit, toiletries, clothing, etc. If we have reasonable grounds
to suspect that lockers are being used inappropriately, the
management reserves the right to open the lockers in question and
remove any offending items. If you leave your belongings overnight
in a locker we reserve the right to open the locker and remove your
- Removed belongings will be available for collection from the
centre's reception. If you do not collect your belongings within
thirty days, your belongings may be donated to charity.
- Where available, lockers and locker keys remain the property of
Active and must not be taken from the premises at any time.
- All lockers operate with a 20p coin.
- Swimming pool changing room lockers operate with a £1
- All other changing room lockers require a 20p coin.
- All lockers operate with a £1 coin.
View Active Club Rules at ACTIVE CLUB RULES