I am a qualified nurse, and registered midwife with 30 years'
experience and an advanced diploma in midwifery. I have worked in
the hospital and community, and have 4 years' experience working in
SCBU in Manchester. Since April 2015 I have worked in breast
care with Consultant Matthew Stephenson, the new oncoplastic
I trained to be an Aquanatal instructor in Leeds with
Aquafusion, and here in Jersey with June Poole. I am married
and have three grown up children. My interests are cycling,
walking, running and horse riding
The benefits of Aquanatal exercise for expectant mums
- Maintenance of fitness.
- Improved appetite and digestion.
- Improved sleep patterns.
- Reduced physical discomforts of pregnancy.
- Water resistance exercises strengthen muscle tone including the
- Increased stamina.
- Release of endorphins/feel-good hormones.
- Improved posture and reduced strain on the back.
- Contributes to a sense of well-being and improved
- Leads to greater emotional and physical resilience.
- Social benefit of meeting other mum's to be and forge life-long
- AND IT'S FUN!
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings from 19.00 - 20.00 hrs at
Les Quennevais Sports Centre.
Do bring a bottle of water and your pregnancy records.
Please arrive at 18.50 hrs to allow time to check you are fit
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org