The new Active Swim School is based on the Swim England National Plan for Teaching Swimming (NPTS). The scheme provides links to clubs allowing children to progress and take part in their chosen aquatic activity. The NPTS encourages the development of all four swimming strokes: frontcrawl, backcrawl, breaststroke and butterfly as well as incorporating a wide range of water skills from essential sculling, treading water, diving and water safety awareness to name a few.
Start a rewarding career...Become a swimming Teacher. CLICK HERE for more info
ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF 5% GST
Active Member (inclusive of 10% discount)
|Monthly (Direct Debit)||£16.30|
|Monthly (Direct Debit)||£18.00|
All lessons are 30 minutes in duration.
Application forms are available from the Active office at Les Quennevais Sports Centre or download here.
- Click Here to download the PDF version of the Flyer
How to enrol
- Fill in the application form with the swimmer's details and return to our office.
- Call or email Helen at email@example.com to arrange a swim assessment, if needed.
- Complete the bank mandate for us to set up your Direct Debit payment
- A day and time will be allocated to you unless you have any specific requests.
Active Swim School - Winter/Spring Term Dates
|Start On||Finish On||No Classes On|
|Monday Lessons||12th Sept||5th Dec||24th Oct|
|Tuesday Lesson||13th Sept||6th Dec||25th Oct|
|Wednesday Lessons||14th Sept||7th Dec||26th Oct|
|Thursday Lessons||15th Sept||8th Dec||27th Oct|
|Friday Lessons||9th Sept||9th Dec||21st & 28th Oct|
|Saturday Lessons||10th Sept||10th Dec||22nd & 29th Oct|
Please Note: There will be 11 lessons this term and the last week (5th - 10th Dec) will be Christmas Fun Week with lots of Christmas Games & Activities.